Project Editor (Full/Part-time)
Asiapac Books is currently seeking a Project Editor (Full/Part-time) to manage various publishing projects.
Experienced editors will be preferred, but we encourage all interested applicants to get in touch as long as they possess the following qualities:
- Strong ability in English and one other language.
- Project management experience
- Relevant experience with comic/illustrated content preferred.
- Interest in humanities subjects, particularly culture, philosophy, and history.
- Intermediate level ability in Adobe Creative Suite applications e.g. InDesign, Illustrator
- 2-3 years work experience
- Passion for book publishing
A Project Editor at Asiapac Books can expect to work with many interesting and talented creative partners on a diverse range of content, especially comic books and illustrated books. Project Editors will also work closely with Marketing outside of publishing projects.
To apply, please submit a short cover letter and CV. Publication/writing samples, if any, should be included as well.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.