Graphic Designer (Full/Part-time)
Asiapac Books is currently seeking a Graphic Designer (Full/Part-time) to work on print and digital graphics/design related work.
Work experience in print media graphic design will be strongly preferred, but we encourage all interested applicants to get in touch as long as they possess the following qualities:
- Diploma or degree in Graphic Design or related courses
- Intermediate level ability in Adobe Creative Suite applications e.g. InDesign, Illustrator
- 1-2 years work experience in graphic design. Relevant experience with books/comics/illustrated content preferred.
- Strong illustration skills are preferred, though design work is our priority.
- Passion for graphic design in books, comics, and illustration
- Fluency in English and one other language.
- Interest in humanities subjects, particularly culture, philosophy, and history.
A Graphic Designer at Asiapac Books can expect to work with many interesting and talented creative partners on a diverse range of design work, including book covers, book layout, comics lettering, web graphics, and some archival work. Illustrator-designers are welcome to apply, as nearly all of our books require some sensibility around graphics, especially comic books and illustrated books. Graphic Designers will work closely with our editors as well as our marketing team.
To apply, please submit a short cover letter and CV. Please include a portfolio of sample work.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.